B&O with old parts returned
Bang & Olufsen cartridges MMC 1-5
It happens occasionally with these cartridges that one or both channels are defective.
If one or both channels are defective, 80% of them can be restored.
This costs an additional € 50 gross or € 42,02 net.
The possibilities for restoration apply to B&O cartridges MMC 1-5 with return of old parts:
- with an elliptical diamond needle and aluminum. Cantilever costs € 125 gross or € 105.04 net.
- with Nude Line Contact diamond needle and sapphire cant. costs € 205 gross or € 172.26 net.
- with nude elliptical diamond needle and aluminum cant. costs € 230 gross or € 193.27 net.
- with nude Shibata diamond needle and aluminum cant. costs € 299 gross or € 251,26 net.
- with Nude Shibata diamond needle and Boron Cantilever costs € 660 gross or € 554.62 net.
Bang & Olufsen cartridges: MMC 10 - 6000
Recovery options apply to B&O cartridges MMC MMC 10- 20 S, E, EN, CL - 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 with return of old parts:
A restoration with elliptical diamant needle and alum cantilever costs € 150 (Gross) or
€ 126,05 (Net).
A restoration with nude elliptical diamant needle and alum cantilever cost € 250 (Gross) or
€ 210,08 (Net).
A restoration with nude Shibata diamond needle and alum cantilever costs € 349 (Gross) or € 293,28 (Net).
A restoration with nude Shibata diamant needle and boron cantilever costs € 690 (Gross) or € 579,83 (Net).
We calculate the shipping costs depending on the sum insured as follows:
Sum insured up to € 500 for € 15.00
Sum insured up to € 2500 for € 28.00
The sum insured is calculated based on the value of the pickup and the value of the restoration costs.
you want a specific sum insured, please let us know.
Processing time about 1-2 months
The net price applies to all countries outside the EU and for re-sellers with a VAT ID number within the EU.
For further options see my online shop.
Customs feesPlease indicate only the current value of your shipment for goods to be cleared.
Otherwise, unnecessary additional costs could be incurred.
Since it is defective goods the value is often not higher than 35 €.
This approach saves an inadequate or incorrect assessment of the value of a defective system and makes it easier for all parties to proceed with customs clearance.